Crazy note on the picture above – the mountains are MILES away from the water, yet they are reflected in the water as if they were right next to each other. Also, the water was only about 10″ deep…..again, the reflection is still there. Makes me think about how a “little bit” of feeling can feel just as deep at the surface as the core of us – yet the reflection can be just as beautiful.
Today’s reflection will be real simple words with not-so-simple heart:
A child living 3,500 miles away really, Really, REALLY STINKS!!!
- I didn’t ever think I’d actually be to the point where I had a child away at College. Where did the years go?
- My son turned 19 and my daughter turned 16 just 11 days later. Where did the years go?
- Vince started start first grade the summer after he turned seven.
- Christine started first grade the summer after she turned six.
- So, they are three years apart in age and two grades apart in school.
- My daughter is a Junior in High School, I only have two years left with my daughter. How is this possible?
Please, please, please hear my heart in these posts. I will apologize now for the whining tone I am sure will seep through. I miss my boy. Christine misses her brother. He is 1/3 of our family and he is not here. Our life has had a major transition over the last couple months – it is still incredibly raw.