1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community.
Today’s prompt: View
GO:: My view has been changing lately. Being in a different country for more than a couple week visit has been eye opening.
- I’ve seen things I never thought I’d see with my own eyes.
- I’ve done things I didn’t think I’d ever have the opportunity to do.
- I’ve done things I have haven’t done in 25 years. Things I was afraid of.
My view has changed in my eyes as well as in my heart. I’m looking forward to things I haven’t thought I would look forward to again. All based on my perspective and a new view to focus on. Through it all, I want to keep my eyes focused on my Heavenly Father. This is all for nothing if it isn’t for His glory. His purpose. Relationship with Him. I want that view to be the lasting sight I see and know, that my children see and know. I want them to grow up into adults understanding our views change. and that is okay. But He is the same – yesterday, today, and forever! No matter what my view is. :: STOP